Roguelike Radio Episode 64: Player competitions
I have been a guest on the Roguelike Radio Episode 64 on player competitions on tournaments. The discussed topics included the monthly Angband competition, the weekend Brogue competition, the Junethack and /dev/null Nethack tournaments, the biannual Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup tournament and the ADOM “Weakest Link” competition.
Extending the show notes on the Roguelike Radio site for NetHack-related links:
- NetHackWiki article about Junethack.
- Static archives of Junethack 2011 and Junethack 2012.
- The source code of Junethack is available from GitHub.
- My Junethack presentation at IRDC 2012 in PDF format.
- /dev/null/nethack tournament‘s homepage.
- NetHackWiki article about /dev/null.
- Wikipedia article about Kingdom of Loathing.
- ZAPM‘s homepage and NetHackWiki article.
Various crazy NetHack ascensions:
- Ascensions streaks at NAO with Adeon’s 29 ascensions streak at the top.
- Several notable ascensions listed on NetHackWiki.